EMES - Quaker Meetings in Europe and the Middle East
Czech Republic: Prague Recognised Meeting
- Clerk/Contact person: Pavel Marusinec (contact person)
- Meeting day: for dates see www.kvakeri.cz (in Czech or English), meeting every Sunday in Prague 2. Please contact Pavel Marusinec for details.
- Meeting time: 10.00 am Singing, 10:30-11:30 Unprogrammed Meeting for Worship, often followed by Shared Lunch and Worship Sharing through Study and Discussion. Children are always welcome. A children's programme is organised, when we know in advance that children will b
- Meeting place: Prague Quaker Center “Kvakrovna”, organized First Day School every month (usually 2nd Sunday) but children always welcome.
- Meeting address: Katerinska 21 (directly above Cross Café, entrance to the side of the building on the left, “Q” bell, Prague 2 (100 m from Metro “I.P. Pavlova”)
- Contact: Pavel Marusinec
- Contact tel: +420 728 700 867
- Contact email: email
- Contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org or 420 728 700 867 (SMS)